Virginia Voting Resource Center
The Virginia Election is just around the corner. On November 7th, Virginians will have the opportunity to vote for all the seats in the Commonwealth’s General Assembly.
Early voting begins FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 22nd and ends on SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 4th.
The choices we make now will greatly impact our economy and consumer choice for years to come. Now is the time to show politicians that it’s OUR choice how we spend our hard-earned money, NOT the government’s.
Make sure that you have a plan and your voter registration is updated.
- Friday, September 22: First day of in-person early voting at your local registrar’s office:
- October 16: Deadline to register to vote, or update an existing registration. (Voters may register after this date, through Election Day, and vote using a provisional ballot).
- October 27: Deadline to apply for a ballot to be mailed to you. Your request must be received by your local voter registration office by 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, October 28: Voter registration offices open for early voting.
- Saturday, November 4, 2023: The last day of in-person early voting at your local voter registration office.
- See who is on your ballot by viewing the candidate lists.
- Register to vote or apply for an absentee ballot online using the Citizen Portal.
Additional information and a helpful voting guide can be found here: https://states.aarp.org/virginia/election-voting-guide